Adapted from the book Me, Myself, and Lies, in the Bible Study of the same name, Me, Myself, and Lies, Jennifer shares practically and helpfully from her own life and from Scripture to show how every woman can turn her words – and her life – around for good. This six-week Bible study for women encourages them to clean out the junk in their thoughts and replace these hidden negative thoughts and failures with positive truths from God’s word. Rather than struggling with self-esteem, body image, stress and other unhealthy thoughts and emotions learn to replace the lies you may have been telling yourself with the truth from God’s word.
Read what others are saying about the study on Beth Moore’s blog!
- 1 Member Book with six weeks of individual study, listening guides, and leader helps
- 2 DVDs which include a video content for seven sessions
- Interactive teaching video approximately 25-30 minutes each week
- 31:25 Introduction
- 20:50 Session 1
- 22:47 Session 2
- 28:59 Session 3
- 30:58 Session 4
- 26:22 Session 5
- 26:03 Session 6
- 5 daily studies per week to be completed between group sessions
- What’s In Your Thought Closet video interviews with Lisa Whelchel (former Facts of Life star) and award winning music artist Kathy Troccoli.
- “Let the Words” music video performed by Jennifer Rothschild. Arranged by Travis Cottrell.
- Seven teaching segments. Six weeks of individual study and reflection.
- Special offer for Free* Music CD/Download in Member Book
- *not including a $3 shipping cost for the CD single
VIEW the Intro Session here.
FREE DOWNLOAD of Week One of Member Book.
[By purchasing this special priced DVD Set, it is agreed purchaser will either return DVD Set in resalable condition no later than 30 days after Fresh Grounded Faith Event in your city, or keep the DVD Set, and not receive a refund. Upon satisfactory inspection of returned DVD Set, the amount of $109 will be refunded to purchaser within 30 days of receipt by check from Jennifer Rothschild Ministries.]