In this 7-session study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
Through this Bible study, you will:
- Explore the depths of God’s care for you tucked in the psalm you’ve always loved.
- Trade in the myth of self-reliance for the truth that God will take care of you, no matter what.
- Know that your vulnerability is not a liability because God made you to need Him.
- Release fear and trust the Shepherd’s goodness in every season of life.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- 7 Interactive teaching video approximately 25-30 minutes each week with Bonus Features
- Session 1 – Your Shepherd Is With You [27:20]
- Session 2 – Your Shepherd’s Got Your Back [30:34]
- Session 3 – Your Shepherd Gives You Rest [25:35]
- Session 4 – Your Shepherd Guides Your Path [25:36]
- Session 5 – Your Shepherd Is By Your Side [31:14]
- Session 6 – Your Shepherd Calls You His [27:07]
- Session 7 – Your Shepherd Brings You Home [32:08]
- Bonus Features
- Over 30 free study resources, including the books the author used in preparation for this study
- 1 Member Book with leader helps
- 2 DVDs which include a video content for seven sessions, a message to leaders, and a promotional video to help spread the word about the study
- Video downloads of the teaching sessions
- Extra leader resources including a WORDsearch Bible digital library with some of the resources Jennifer used while writing this study–a gift of more than 30 volumes
Don’t forget the Member Books that go with this study!