In this 7-session study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
Through this Bible study, you will:
- Explore the depths of God’s care for you tucked in the psalm you’ve always loved.
- Trade in the myth of self-reliance for the truth that God will take care of you, no matter what.
- Know that your vulnerability is not a liability because God made you to need Him.
- Release fear and trust the Shepherd’s goodness in every season of life.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- 7 Interactive teaching video approximately 25-30 minutes each week with Bonus Features
- Session 1 – Your Shepherd Is With You [27:20]
- Session 2 – Your Shepherd’s Got Your Back [30:34]
- Session 3 – Your Shepherd Gives You Rest [25:35]
- Session 4 – Your Shepherd Guides Your Path [25:36]
- Session 5 – Your Shepherd Is By Your Side [31:14]
- Session 6 – Your Shepherd Calls You His [27:07]
- Session 7 – Your Shepherd Brings You Home [32:08]
- Bonus Features
- Over 30 free study resources, including the books the author used in preparation for this study
- 1 Member Book with leader helps
- 2 DVDs which include a video content for seven sessions, a message to leaders, and a promotional video to help spread the word about the study
- Video downloads of the teaching sessions
- Extra leader resources including a WORDsearch Bible digital library with some of the resources Jennifer used while writing this study–a gift of more than 30 volumes
Click here for all things Psalm 23: Leader Helps, Teaching Summaries, Promo Video, Shareable Images, Freebies, and More
Don’t forget the Member Books that go with this study!
Marge (verified owner) – :
I have started this study and absolutely love it. ️I love the way she has laid this out so in depth for each of the verses.. It is truly fabulous. And I love the playlist of songs for each of the sessions. I am a musician and am truly enjoying all of the songs.
Nan (verified owner) – :
Just want you to know I am overflowing with insurmountable joy over this Psalm 23 Study it is the best study I have ever done in 47 years of walking with Jesus. Thank you for listening to God and writing such and incredible study
Faye (verified owner) – :
Just finished the Psalms 23 study. It was great. Thank you for writing it. The ladies agreed it was the best study we’ve done.
Lonnie (verified owner) – :
I am so much enjoying your Bible Study on Psalm 23. I’ve studied sheep and shepherds for over 2 years. I know there are Christian books already written, but I wanted to determine by reading, actual shepherd stories, the relationship Jesus meant for us to have with Him.
I was sad to run out of books to read or borrow. Then came your book! Wow! Heaven for this lady. Reading about sheep and shepherds relaxes me, makes me smile, and makes me feel loved.
What I like about your study is the frequency of looking up Scriptures. Some studies teach a lot, but I like to “discover”. And I think it’s so important that we stay in Scriptures ourselves for growth and discernment; which also makes me love your encouragement and directions to do a little research on our own–another need I don’t see addressed.
That all combined with the tone of “Let’s have coffee together.” I’ve done other studies that attempt that, but you’ve pulled it off. I don’t know how you’ve done it differently, but I do feel like I’m sharing Jesus and Java together. And it certainly would be fun in real life.
Thank you so much for your study. I look forward to picking up another study by you.
Shirley – :
My friend is kind of skittish of study groups. I got her to attend [Psalm 23] with me and she stayed close to me the first couple weeks… then lo and behold, she started connecting with ladies at our table… now she’s asking me, what study we can do next! LOL… thank you and Jennifer for such a great study that gets to the heart!!! Blessings!