In this 7-session Psalm 23 Bible Study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
Through this Bible study, you will:
- Explore the depths of God’s care for you tucked in the psalm you’ve always loved.
- Trade in the myth of self-reliance for the truth that God will take care of you, no matter what.
- Know that your vulnerability is not a liability because God made you to need Him.
- Release fear and trust the Shepherd’s goodness in every season of life.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Over 30 free study resources, including the books the author used in preparation for this study