The book of Hosea – it’s a deeply personal and passionate love story, yet it’s a difficult story. As an account full of harsh judgment unfolds, we find in its midst a rare and pure gem: the truest and purest of loves.
VIEW Session I here.
- 7 group sessions, 6 weeks of homework to complete between group sessions
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
- Expand the learners’ understanding of the Book of Hosea
- Personal spiritual growth and interactive study for completing an entire book of the Bible
- Dig deeper into Scripture with a group as they learn together
- Evaluate the idols in your life and how we are prone to wander away from God
- Evaluate corrupt thinking and adjust to correct thinking of God’s Word
- Focus on how God responds, redeems, and restores us
- Learn how to step out of slavery and into freedom in Christ
- Can be used by the new or inexperienced Bible study students or by those who are more familiar with the Scriptures