Adapted from the book Me, Myself, and Lies, in the Bible Study of the same name, Me, Myself, and Lies, Jennifer shares practically and helpfully from her own life and from Scripture to show how every woman can turn her words – and her life – around for good. This six-week Bible study for women encourages them to clean out the junk in their thoughts and replace these hidden negative thoughts and failures with positive truths from God’s word. Rather than struggling with self-esteem, body image, stress and other unhealthy thoughts and emotions learn to replace the lies you may have been telling yourself with the truth from God’s word.
Read what others are saying about the study on Beth Moore’s blog!
- DVD with one complete teaching session (Session 1)
- Bonus footage including an interview with Kathy Troccoli about her thought closet
- Three promo clips for Jennifer’s other Bible studies Walking By Faith and Fingerprints of God.
- What’s In Your Thought Closet video interviews with Lisa Whelchel (former Facts of Life star) and award winning music artist Kathy Troccoli.
- “Let the Words” music video performed by Jennifer Rothschild. Arranged by Travis Cottrell.
- Seven teaching segments. Six weeks of individual study and reflection.
- Special offer for Free Music CD/Download in member book.
This option is perfect for anyone considering the Me, Myself, and Lies DVD Leader Kit or other Bible study leader kits.
FREE DOWNLOAD of Week One of Member Book.
VIEW the Intro Session here.
Click here for Answer Key to Video Viewing Guide Blanks.