I’m so grateful you’re here to learn more about my newest video-based Bible study, Amos: An Invitation to the Good Life (Lifeway, August 15, 2022). Watch this video to learn more…
Amos is often called a prophet of doom! Through his pronouncements of judgment, we can see what happens when we don’t live the God life. Yet, within each bleak condemnation, is a tacit invitation to seek God so we can live the good life. Amos is promoting the God life, and the God life is the good life!
Through this study of the book of Amos, you’re invited to “seek God and live” (Amos 5:4).
So, join me as we unearth the gems hidden within one of the most overlooked books in the Bible.
Sign up below to be the first to get freebies and announcements related to Amos:
Amos is often called a prophet of doom. And when you begin to read his prophecy, it doesn’t take long to realize that nickname fits. On the surface, his prophecy doesn’t sound like a happy formula for the good life. However, every condemnation he gives serves as an invitation, a cry for us to “seek God and live” (Amos 5:4).
You’ll be invited to live assured, faithful, chosen, humble, justly, prayerful, and hopeful. This kind of living will bring us and others around us peace and true prosperity. Amos is promoting the God life, and, the God life is the good life!
When you join me for this eight-session video-based Bible study, you’ll learn to:
- Uncover the connection between the God Life and the good life.
- Learn how God’s care for us prompts us to care for others.
- Break hope-stealing habits to reverse self-defeating choices.
- Unearth the gems hidden within one of the most overlooked books in the Bible.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 7 weeks of personal study to be completed between the 8 group sessions
- Access to 8 teaching videos, approximately 30 minutes per session, available by redeeming a code printed in the back of the study book