I saved you a seat at my Bible Study Bistro table!
That’s what I’ve called my Facebook group dedicated to studying Scripture with you and the rest of our sisters across the country (and even the world!).
We’ve studied Isaiah 40 together and then we went through my Bible study, Missing Pieces: Real Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense. And now the menu is changing.
Here’s what’s happening now that Missing Pieces is over:
Tuesdays: Prayer Post
Thursdays: Go Deeper Together
Monthly: Live Videos with Me and Paula
As a member of the Bible Study Bistro, you will …
- Stay in the Word every Thursday with a weekly Bible teaching or biblically-based conversation as you listen to my 4:13 Podcast or read the show notes.
- Get an engaging “Go Deeper” question (or two) and a Scripture on Thursdays to help you live the truths you’re learning that week.
- Hang out with me (and Paula, hopefully) for a once a month FaceBook Live devotional, teaching, or whatever God is giving me. (I’ll be sure to give you advance notice so you won’t miss it!)
- Pray with your Bistro Buddies every Tuesday.
- Connect with each other and me to encourage and be encouraged.
- Be first to know about new Bible studies, books, and resources to help you continue to grow in your faith.
- Help me determine book covers and other fun things that I need feedback on for ministry.
- Have a front-row seat to my occasional behind the scenes video pop-ins.
And, when I feel the Lord is leading, you’ll be the first to know about the next topical Bible study we’ll do together. Good stuff, right?
Just click on the images below to get where you want to go!