Reviews help the 4:13 Podcast reach more women with the “I can” message. At this time, Apple Podcasts (or iTunes) is the only place to leave a review. If you listen to the podcast on Spotify, you can leave a rating (1 to 5 stars), but not a review.
Regardless of how you listen, subscribing to the podcast through your podcast player is another way to help spread the “I can” message!
Below you’ll learn how to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (iTunes) or a rating on Spotify.
To leave your review on Apple Podcasts (iTunes):
- Launch the Podcast app and tap “Search” to find “4:13 Podcast” or “Jennifer Rothschild”
- Tap the album art for the podcast to open the podcast.
- Scroll down to the “Ratings and Reviews” section
- Click on “Write a Review.”
- Click on a star to rate and then enter your review title and text.
- Click “Send.” (If this is your first time to leave a review, you will be asked to enter a nickname next. This will show up next to your review on iTunes.)
You may notice that your review doesn’t show up automatically–it could take up to 24 hours for iTunes to post the review. Thank you for your support of the 4:13 Podcast!
To leave your rating on Spotify:
- Navigate to the “4:13 Podcast” within your library. First, tap on the “Follow” button if you have not done so already. Then tap on the “5.0 Star” button and follow the instructions to rate the show. You may be prompted to listen to a few episodes first.
- Next, select the number of stars and then click the “Submit” button.