Adapted from the book Me, Myself, and Lies, in the Bible Study of the same name, Me, Myself, and Lies, Jennifer Rothschild shares practically and helpfully from her own life and from Scripture about how to change your thoughts — and life — around for good. This six-week Bible study for women encourages them to clean out the junk in their thoughts and replace these hidden negative thoughts and failures with positive truths from God’s word. Rather than struggling with self-esteem, body image, stress and other unhealthy thoughts and emotions learn to replace the lies you may have been telling yourself with the truth from God’s word.
Read what others are saying about the study on Beth Moore’s blog!
The Member Book includes:
- 6 weeks of personal interactive study (five days a week)
- Viewer guides for the video introductory session plus the 6 weekly video sessions (videos must me purchased separately)
- Leader guidance with instructions for facilitating the group sessions
- What’s In Your Thought Closet video interviews with Lisa Whelchel (former Facts of Life star) and award winning music artist Kathy Troccoli.
- “Let the Words” music video performed by Jennifer Rothschild. Arranged by Travis Cottrell.
- Seven teaching segments. Six weeks of individual study and reflection.
- Special offer for Free Music CD/Download in Member Book.
Don’t miss out on this practical and life-changing book on how to change your thoughts and life — forever!
FREE DOWNLOAD of Week One of Member Book.
Click here for Answer Key to Video Viewing Guide Blanks.
Nancy (verified owner) – :
Just finishing your study of ME, MYSELF, AND LIES with my church. I am going to back through the study on my own because it has made such a difference for me and I want to more closely study the scriptures in the study. Thank you for writing it.
Beverly (verified owner) – :
This is the first workbook of MANY I have done over the years that I am actually going to keep after the class is over with– this week. Have SO enjoyed this study. Thank you for putting it together. Bless you.
Jillian (verified owner) – :
I’m nearing the end of your study with several ladies from church. We are of all different ages and from all different walks of life. But one thing we all have in common is that negative self talk and the need for the wisdom of truth that God so graciously gives us. Your study has truly convicted my heart and drawn me closer to God. I have never been more eager as a woman of faith to know him so intimately and to be “free” through his son Jesus Christ. I thank you for sharing your struggles and being transparent. Our stories may not be the same, but the inspiration through the words God has blessed you with have made such an impact and I’m grateful.