Adapted from the trade book, Self Talk, Soul Talk, in the Bible Study, Me, Myself and Lies, Jennifer shares practically and helpfully from her own life and from Scripture to show how every woman can turn her words and her life around for good.
This six-week Bible study for women encourages them to clean out the junk in their thoughts and replace these hidden negative thoughts and failures with positive truths from God’s word. Rather than struggling with self-esteem, body image, stress and other unhealthy thoughts and emotions learn to replace the lies you may have been telling yourself with the truth from God’s word.
FREE DOWNLOAD of Week One of Member Book.
VIEW the Intro Session here.
Still considering Me, Myself and Lies for your next study?
Read what others are saying about the study on Beth Moore’s blog!
This Bible study’s Member Book features five daily studies per week, to be completed between group sessions.
- What’s In Your Thought Closet video interviews with Lisa Whelchel (former Facts of Life star) and award winning music artist Kathy Troccoli.
- “Let the Words” music video performed by Jennifer Rothschild. Arranged by Travis Cottrell.
- Seven teaching segments. Six weeks of individual study and reflection.
- Special offer for Free Music CD/Download in Member Book.
The DVD Leader Kit (Available Here) includes:
- A Member Book with leader helps
- Two DVDs with teaching segments (each about 25 minutes in length) to view in a group setting each week (7 sessions, which includes the Intro Session) Don’t forget the DVD Leader Kit that goes with this study!
Click here for Answer Key to Video Viewing Guide Blanks.