Hey, 4:13ers! KC had two BIG events take place in December—one planned and one not. On this Behind the Scenes episode, KC talks about his car accident that took place just a few days before his mom’s wedding.
And it was a serious accident, my friends! We’re not talking about a little fender bender over here. Just look at the pictures in this post!
Well, because you’re part of our 4:13 family, I want you to hear from our brother and friend as he has much to celebrate and be thankful for—within the good and the bad!
KC’s story is honest and funny and sweet, and it will inspire you to trust God in every chapter of your story. Plus, KC will pray over you at the end of this spontaneous episode.
So, pull up a chair and be a part of this family talk!
[Listen to the podcast using the player above and check out the links below for more helpful resources.]
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Related Blog Posts
- Can I Feel Grief and Gratefulness at the Same Time [Episode 117]
- Can I Find Comfort When My Heart Is Broken? [Episode 35]
- Can I Be Prepared for Any Crisis? With Kathi Lipp [Episode 85]
- Can I Let Go and Trust God? [Episode 82]
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the 4:13 Podcast here.
- Were you encouraged by this podcast? Reviews help the 4:13 Podcast reach more women with the “I can” message. Click here to leave a review on iTunes.