What do you get when you have two friends, a pile of random questions, and no prep? This episode of the 4:13 Podcast!
If you’ve ever attended one of my Fresh Grounded Faith women’s events, you know that my guests and I always “Spill the Beans” during one of the sessions. We take the stage with a stack of your questions and answer them unplanned and unrehearsed.
And, that’s exactly what we do in this episode. You asked, and I answered!
Oh, sister, you have just got to hear it! KC and I had a blast—and we hope that you will too.
Here are a few of the questions you’ll hear answered:
- Did you really propose to your husband?
- What is the kindest things a stranger has done for you?
- Do you cook? If so, how do you manage that?
- What is your favorite verse?
- Do you ever wonder, “Why me?”
So, tune in as you clean up from Christmas, walk the dog, or just sip slowly on a warm cup of hot chocolate.
And, no matter what you face today, friend, remember that you really can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. So, lean hard on Him today!
Events with Jennifer Rothschild
Bible Studies by Jennifer Rothschild
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Curious about the red shirt someone asked about? I bought it at Dillard’s about a year ago, so it may no longer be available, but you can visit the store website here.
- While we don’t get to provide a transcript for every episode, we are today. I thought some of you may want to see more than a list of the questions KC asked me. So, in case you can’t listen for some reason, here is the full transcript for this episode.
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the 4:13 Podcast here.
- Were you encouraged by this podcast? Reviews help the 4:13 Podcast reach more women with the “I can” message. Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
If you could ask me anything for a future episode of “Spill the Beans,” what would it be?