On this 100th episode of the 4:13 Podcast, you’re in for a special treat!
You’re about to attend a Fresh Grounded Faith conference in Fargo, North Dakota, with Sheila Walsh, Shaun Groves, and Michael O’Brien. Oh, girl, if you don’t already know these friends of mine, you’re going to love them. I promise!
The four of us sat around the onstage bistro table and “spilled the beans.” And, these were some hot, spicy beans! We answered questions from the audience—unplanned and unrehearsed. Here are a few of the topics you’ll hear us tackle:
- the loneliness of being single
- how I took care of my boys blind
- what to do when you disagree with someone’s politics
- a biblical response to women leading in the church
- why God lets bad things happen to some people
I loved this conversation and so will you! As you listen, remember that no matter what you face today, you really can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
Fresh Grounded Faith
- No matter where you find yourself on your faith journey, you’ll feel loved, learn practical truths from Scripture, and laugh out loud at our Fresh Grounded Faith women’s events. If you’re deep in the trenches of life and looking for hope-filled encouragement to ground you, this is the place for you. You can learn more here.
Bible Studies by Jennifer Rothschild
More from Sheila Walsh
- Visit Sheila’s website
- Praying Women: How to Pray When You Don’t Know What to Say
- Can I Be Okay With Not Being Okay? With Sheila Walsh [Episode 43]
- Can I Pray When I Don’t Know What to Say? With Sheila Walsh [Episode 89]
- Follow Sheila on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit Shaun’s website
- Third World Symphony CD
- Can My Pain Become My Purpose? With Shaun Groves [Episode 77]
- Follow Shaun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit Michael’s website
- Be Still My Soul CD
- Christmas Cheer With Karen Kingsbury & Michael O’Brien [Episode 15]
- Spill the Beans LIVE With Laura Story, Karen Abercrombie, & Michael O’Brien [Episode 80 at Fresh Grounded Faith West Michigan]
- Follow Michael on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram