I just love to “spill the beans” with my friends! Don’t you?
Well, sister, today on the 4:13 Podcast, you’re in for a special treat!
You’re about to attend a Fresh Grounded Faith conference in West Michigan with Laura Story, former NewSong lead singer Michael O’Brien, and Karen Abercrombie, who played Miss Clara in the film, War Room.
The four of us sat around the onstage bistro and “spilled the beans.” We just answered questions from the audience—unplanned and unrehearsed. Here are a few of the questions you’ll hear us answer:
- Jennifer, how do you put makeup on blind?
- Karen, if you could play any character at all—historical or living person, or a literary character from a book or movie—who would it be and why?
- Michael, what lead you to music? What is your favorite worship style?
- Laura, what do you say when people ask, “Why did this happen to me and keep happening?”
- What devotional do each of you use?
And, here are the Bible verses and passages mentioned in this episode:
- Philippians 1:6
- 1 Corinthians 15:31
- Galatians 2:20
- Matthew 7:6
- Matthew 10:32
- John 5:1-17
- Mark 2:1-12
- Romans 5:12-18
- John 9:1-3
This conversation was even hotter than my coffee, and my coffee was hot! You’re going to love it!
And, friend, remember that no matter what you face today, you really can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. So, lean hard on Him!
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Fresh Grounded Faith With Jennifer Rothschild and Friends
- Dwell Bible App
- Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan
Books and Bible Studies by Jennifer Rothschild
More from Laura Story
- Laura’s website
- I Give Up: The Secret Joy of a Surrendered Life
- Blessings CD
- Follow Laura on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
More from Karen Abercrombie
More from Michael O’Brien
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the 4:13 Podcast here.
- Were you encouraged by this podcast? Reviews help the 4:13 Podcast reach more women with the “I can” message. Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
If you could play any character—fictional or nonfictional—who would you want to play?