If you’ve ever attended one of my Fresh Grounded Faith women’s events, you know that my guests and I always “Spill the Beans” during one of the sessions. We take the stage with a stack of your questions and answer them unplanned.
Well, sister, today I am spilling the beans with my stud husband, Phil, on the podcast—and, let me just say, these are some sizzling beans!
KC gave up his seat in the closet for Phil, and believe me, Phil didn’t have a script. It’s unfiltered and unrehearsed and a ton of fun!
Let me introduce him. I’ve been married to him for 32 years and he’s a professor at Missouri State University, which means he got his PhD. He’s my very own Dr. Phil!
Here are a few of the questions you’ll hear us answer:
- How did you meet?
- What three words would you use to describe each other?
- How did your ministry get started and developed to where it is today? And, was Phil involved?
- What is it like to be married to someone who’s blind?
So, pour your coffee, pull up a chair, and join us as we spill the beans because there is something you need to hear in this podcast today. You will laugh, be encouraged, and even get some practical tips on how to do life when it isn’t easy.
Events with Jennifer Rothschild
Books and Bible Studies by Jennifer Rothschild
- Lessons I Learned in the Dark: Steps to Walking by Faith, Not by Sight
- Fingerprints of God Bible Study
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the 4:13 Podcast here.
- Were you encouraged by this podcast? Reviews help the 4:13 Podcast reach more women with the “I can” message. Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
If you could ask me anything for a future episode of “Spill the Beans,” what would it be?