You’ve told me that you love it when my friends spill the beans! So, that’s exactly what we’re doing today!
In this episode of the 4:13 Podcast, you’re invited to Buffalo, New York, for a Fresh Grounded Faith event with Grammy-Award winning singer-songwriter, Laura Story, and New York Times best-selling author, Ann Voskamp.
Both Laura and Ann are brilliant, empathetic, and charming! But you’re also going to hear Laura’s spunky and spicy personality and how warm and wise Ann is. You’re going to love it!
The three of us sat around the onstage bistro and answered the audience’s questions—unplanned and unrehearsed. Here are a few of the things you’ll hear us talk about:
- how to respond well to others on social media
- what to do when God doesn’t heal
- the tension Laura feels as a working mom
- what our greatest insecurity is
- whether my Braille watch is cute
And, at one point, I invited storyteller and singer-songwriter, Shaun Groves, on stage to talk about depression. He’s so practical and compassionate, a strong advocate for children worldwide, and one of my favorite people!
We also talked about how many cowboy boots I have and whether my Braille watch is cute. And I promised you pictures, so here they are!
Friend, I loved this conversation, and you will love it too! So, get ready for some sizzling beans!
And, this coming week, I hope you get to spill some beans with somebody who will encourage you and make you smile. If you don’t know somebody like that, you become that somebody.
You can—because you can do all things through Christ who gives you strength!
Fresh Grounded Faith
- If you’ve ever wondered what Fresh Grounded Faith is like, you can get a taste of it right now with our new On-Demand Experience! No matter where you find yourself on your faith journey, you’ll learn practical truths as I share from Isaiah 40. Plus, you’ll laugh out loud with Liz Curtis Higgs and worship with Michael O’Brien. If you’re looking for hope-filled encouragement, this is for you! So, gather your girlfriends (or cozy up in your PJs), and experience a taste of Fresh Grounded Faith. (Available through February 6, 2021.)
Books and Bible Studies by Jennifer Rothschild
More from Ann Voskamp
- Visit Ann’s website
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
- The Broken Way: A Daring Path Into the Abundant Life
- The Way of Abundance: A 60-Day Journey Into a Deeply Meaningful Life
- Can I See Hard Things as Good Things? With Ann Voskamp [Episode 54]
- Follow Ann on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
More from Laura Story
- Visit Laura’s website
- I Give Up CD
- Blessings CD
- I Give Up: The Secret Joy of a Surrendered Life Book
- Can I Live My Life With Open Hands? With Laura Story [Episode 18]
- Can I Give Up My Plan for God’s Plan? With Laura Story [Episode 45]
- Spill the Beans LIVE With Laura Story, Karen Abercrombie, & Michael O’Brien at Fresh Grounded Faith West Michigan [Episode 80]
- Follow Laura on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
More from Shaun Groves
- Visit Shaun’s website and blog
- Third World Symphony CD
- Can Pain Become My Purpose? With Shaun Groves [Episode 77]
- Spill the Beans LIVE With Sheila Walsh, Shaun Groves, & Michael O’Brien at Fresh Grounded Faith, Fargo, ND [Episode 100]
- Follow Shaun on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram