What happens when I block the door and don’t let KC out of the podcast closet without spilling the beans?
This episode of the 4:13 Podcast!
If you’ve ever attended one of my Fresh Grounded Faith women’s events, you know that my guests and I always “Spill the Beans” during one of the sessions. We take the stage with a stack of your questions and answer them unplanned.
Well, today I brought my questions for KC and he’s answering them all.
So, pour your coffee and pull up a chair! Because, friend, you are going to love KC even more after you hear this episode.
It is tender, honest, and will help you find God’s presence and purpose as you weather the storms in your life, especially if you have walked through divorce. KC talks about how his marriage of eight years ended and how very difficult and heartbreaking that was to accept and to walk through.
But … that’s not all he shares. He also tells of the healing and hope he has found in Christ. Sister, KC’s story will remind you that your pain has purpose.
You’ll hear him share:
- Why a broken home does not mean you are broken
- How to “be Christ” to your former spouse
- The reason you need to refuse isolation and embrace community
- Ways to be stable for your children
- Why forgiveness and love matter
- How God can use your loss to strengthen you and your ministry
Psalm 73:26 says, “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” KC has found this to be true as he has weathered the storm of divorce, and I hope this episode will remind you it can be true for you too.
Because no matter what storms you face and no matter how broken you feel, you can do all things through Christ who gives you strength.
Books and Bible Studies by Jennifer Rothschild
- God Is Just Not Fair: Finding Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense
- Missing Pieces: Real Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense Bible Study
Books on Healing After Divorce
- Growing Through Divorce by Jim Smoke
- When the Vow Breaks: A Survival and Recovery Guide for Christians Facing Divorce by Joseph Warren Kniskern
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the 4:13 Podcast here.
- Were you encouraged by this podcast? Reviews help the 4:13 Podcast reach more women with the “I can” message. Click here to leave a review on iTunes.
If you are currently weathering a storm, what most encouraged you from this episode?